5/21/2009

I guess bobbing porcelain horses are a bit scary...

Little Monkey was treated to his first carousel ride last weekend at The Mall of Louisiana. He started off ok and I thought, "wow, we might make it through this without tears, screaming, and embarrassment", but then he saw my mom standing on the sidelines and he lost it. He cried the whole ride and acted as if the horse was going to buck him off at any moment.

The worst part was seeing the 9 month old girl who was also on the ride all smiles and giggles...

1 comment:

Julie Vaicius said...

I don't know what it is...Lucy has never enjoyed the carousel. The few times she has gone for a ride she was white-knuckled and petrified with tears streaming down her face gripping on to me as if her life depended on it...she will now ride on the bench, but reluctantly.