3/20/2013

Circus Circus!

Sunday afternoon, Little Monkey and I took a trip to the circus!  We had an awesome time.  It was the Jerusalem Shrine Circus and I was pretty impressed by the variety and quality of the acts.  Before the show, they had elephant rides, pony rides, pictures with a snake, bounce houses and face painting.  As you can see below, LM chose to get his face painted like a snake.  He kept making me take pictures of him so he could see himself (he was very impressed).

His two favorite parts were the Human Cannonball and the Lions.  I'd say I was most impressed by the motorcycles.  They had this small metal cage and put 6 motorcycles in it and they drove around and around and upside down without running into each other.  It was unbelievable!

We had a great time together and he was completely zonked out by the time we got home.



No comments: