12/15/2008

One Hundred Pushup Challenge

I like having goals. It gives me something to work towards and obsess about. Because once I set my mind to something, I get obsessed about it. This has happened to me with knitting, photography, jogging, blogging, etc. My new goal is to begin and ultimately, complete, the six week One Hundred Push ups Challenge.

I originally heard about the challenge from Sasha over at Barely Keeping It All Together. Unfortunately, I don't think Sasha finished, but that just gives me more inspiration to do it myself. Today was day one, week one. I am doing them girlie style, but at least I'm doing it. Let me know if you want to join me and I'll post weekly progress reports.

4 comments:

Mystery Man said...

Sounds like a challenge. Good luck! I may even join you.

Trisha said...

I'm on it.

Unknown said...

That is a great challenge. If I can do five that is a miracle.

Mystery Man said...

i thought this sounded familiar, but wasn't sure where i heard it from.