9/15/2008

Is that an award for me on your blog, or are you just happy to see me?

Really, folks, you don't have to bribe me with awards to read your blog... I, of course, would read your blogs anyway, 'cause they are awesome! But, seriously, I have been lucky enough to be given a slew of blogging awards recently and need to disperse them. Since it is fairly time consuming to give them out, I am going to do one a day for the next couple of days. I am going to try to give them to blogs that I have not given awards to before to share the love, so please don't take it personally if I skip you this once. I still care!

Little did you know, but you are now looking at one Kick Ass Blogger. Yep, that's what the award says and three folks are in agreement. I was awarded the Kick Ass Blogger Award by Gin at E-Pamilya, Elle at Maxwell the Tatooed Boy, and Hawg at The Natural State Hawg.
Ok, here are the rules of this particular award:

* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to Mammadawg, the inventor of this award.
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Ok, here are my recipients in no particular order:

Groovy Kind of Life
That Nora Girl
It is Nap Time
Life With My Flowers
The Starnes Family

Congrats to these five and more awards to come...

8 comments:

starnes family said...

I am so happy! My first award....thank you....and from a Louisiana girl...it means even more.

I'll pass it on for sure!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

HawgWyld said...

Hey! I thought an award was a pretty good bribe ;)

Heh.

Enjoy your award -- you deserve it!

Visit The Natural State Hawg!

Dori said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. I have another one for you. You can get it at http://www.thecajunblogger.com and thanks so much. Enjoy the awards! Glad you were safe during the hurricanes.

We finally got our cable, phone, and internet back yesterday so that made my day! LOL! Now if we could just get the parish to pick up all these tree branches.

Mike Golch said...

Sara, Hi today is the first day that I got to go visiting. thanks to that s.o.b.Ike.

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwww... Thank you hun!! This is my first blog award ever! :)

Toni said...

Thank you!!!! I have finally posted it and if you want to take it away from me for it taking so long, I will not protest!!!!

Humbly I say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!