11/20/2008

Been Cruisin'

Well, you probably didn't realize it (because I was sneaky and set up my posts to publish while we were away) but The Big Monkey and I set sail last Saturday to the open seas and just got back this morning! I will be blogging about our trip shortly.

I gained 8 pounds! Yes, you heard that right... 8 pounds! Is that even physically possible, you ask? Well, apparently, it is. So, this week, I am back on track and hopefully it will magically melt off.

I'm heading to unpack and then I'll come back to post pics and tell some stories.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I hear that's the pitfalls of taking cruises---all the wonderful food. Not really good for a diet, to say the least.

Hope you had a great time and look forward to reading the posts.

Kelly said...

I hear if it came on fast, it goes off fast too. Not that I would know, mine just keeps coming on. LOL Hope it was fun!

Later Gator said...

Hope you had a great time! My favorite thing to do on vacation is eat, so I totally understand the weight gain.

Mike Golch said...

enjoying one's self that is what counts and if weight gain is a result well it goes with the territory. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the big monkey was born with a normal name...hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

First, I love that train picture in the header! Written about it here earlier? Can you point to that?

And don't forget to show off the photos from the cruise; you have lotz of them, may be.

Good Day, Take Care.

nanaygin said...

If you enjoyed the cruised, 8 pounds is well worth it. I'm sure you'll be able to take it off just as fast.

Can't wait for the cruise pictures.