11/04/2008

Why you don't let your kid eat Austin Cheese Crackers Before Voting...

Well... it finally happened! This morning, while standing in line for an hour and a half to vote, I became "That Mom"! You know her well. The mom that everyone looks at and says, "Wow! She is just a wreck. She can't control her kid! Did her kid actually just throw up fluorescent orange goo all over the polling place floor? Why is she letting her kid walk all over the voting area with one shoe and a sock on?" Yep, that was me and The Little Monkey this morning! Happy Election Day!

3 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm "that mom" on a daily basis. You get used to it. :)

Eryn said...

Ugh, I hate those days, sure has taught me to be less judgmental of other mamas.

I had to take my daughter to the dermatologist for this awful mystery rash...in the PA's office, she threw up EVERYWHERE. And I think it would be safe to say that many physician's assistants in dermatology probably go into that field to AVOID being barfed on. He didn't finish his assessment, and he sent the nurse back in to basically tell us to keep doing what we were doing. Guess the $120 office fee was the barf clean up fee ;)

Last time I saw him, he said "You sure look familiar" but I didn't say "Oh yeah, remember that little girl that threw up in your office....?"

Hope today is an easier day! :)

Trisha said...

I wish you had a picture of the fluorescent orange puke :)