11/23/2008

The Big Monkey has a stalker!

So, someone has become quite obsessed with learning the Big Monkey's real name. I have gotten several anonymous comments lately thinking it is bizarre that I do not divulge this info. Well, to Anonymous, I think your obsession is a bit bizarre. Now, this could be a real life friend of mine trying to be funny or just a freak, but regardless, I'm going to take off the anonymous comment option for a bit. Hope this doesn't cramp any of you normal people's style.

I guess that is what I get for marrying such a hottie!

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

If a person cannot let their name be know fine,you have the right to delete their comment. As some of our fellow bloggers do.
As far as telling every one what your hubbies name is that is up to you and you alone. I have mentioned my Wife's name numerous times in my posting.that is my choise.I hope that you had a great weekend.Mike G.said that (It's an A.A.thing of mine)

Eryn said...

Was it the person who said it was offensive to call your husband and son "monkey"

What goobers. Good for you though, we all need to find our own comfort level with how much we share on the internet.

HawgWyld said...

It shouldn't bother anyone who stops by here regularly.

Anonymous comments are for sissies. The Hawg® is far too manly for such tomfoolery ;)

The Natural State Hawg