10/11/2008

11:30 a.m. Diet Coke Break

Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict

My name is Sara and I'm a Diet Coke addict! I have at least one Caffeine Free Diet Coke at work almost everyday. Well, not only has Laura over at Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict recognized my vice, but she has actually rewarded me for it! I am officially the inaugural winner of the Diet Coke Addict of the Week Contest. Here are the details of the contest:

1) Leave a comment on her blog about how you are Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, etc) addict.
2) On Friday morning, she will pick a winner at random and will send the winner $4 via Pay Pal (which I received expeditiously!) to buy a 12 pack of Diet Coke.
3) The winner then has to send her a picture of themselves with their 12 pack and she will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

Here is me and The Little Monkey's submission to the gallery:

In honor of not only my win, but also, my addiction, I leave you with an oldie but a goody. Remember that 1980's diet coke commercial with the ladies checking out the hot construction worker drinking his diet coke everyday at 11:30? Yeah, you remember, the beginnings of women's lib, right? Anyay, I found it on YouTube and it brought me back...

And, just for kicks, I found this spoof, which is pretty spiffy editing and good for a little chuckle!


So go check out Laura's blog, and if you, too, are a Diet Coke Addict, join her contest for next week.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Sara, Cool award. and yews I'm addicted to Diet Coke as well. I used to be addicted to just plain Coke. but since my BH is a type 1 (juvinile) diabetic,she cannot drink any pop with sugar in it. and I decided that instead of buying two differt typs of the same product that I would just switch to the diet stuff and have not looked back since.

Rachel Zoller said...

You're one hot mama. Anytime there's fun, there's always coco cola

Anonymous said...

well sara, i am a diet coke lover as well. i can't do without at least a coke each day.

MARIA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step