4/11/2009

A tiskit, a tasket... Sara made really cute Easter baskets!

I recently discovered Bakerella's blog. She is famous for these cake balls I have been hearing about all over the mom-o-sphere. Her photos are really beautiful and her baking is totally creative. She recently posted this Easter cupcake idea:Photo courtesy of Bakerella blog

Big Monkey, Little Monkey, and I are invited to an Easter dinner tomorrow and I wanted to copy the look as best as I could. So, here is my version. I think they came out pretty good! I could have gone a little lighter on the green and I wish I had brighter color cups, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with them. Hopefully the kids will like them tomorrow!

8 comments:

Mike Golch said...

great easter baskets,I hope that you and your flamily have a Happy and Bledded Easter.

HawgWyld said...

The kids loved them, didn't they?

Happy Easter! I hope y'all didn't get the miserable rain all day long like we did here in central Arkansas.

The Hawg!

Later Gator said...

Love Bakerella! Your baskets are great.

LODS said...

this looks gorgeous..I should have thought about something like this when we did the easter egg hunt in our backyard.

Dori said...

Happy Easter and I love the Easter baskets :)

LizzyT said...

What a great idea, they look really good.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

These are beautiful and they look Yummy!! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Lynne said...

WOW! Those are adorable cupcakes/Easter baskets! You did a very nice job. Your Little Monkey is awfully cute too!
sewingmom