4/27/2009

Weekend run and butt cleavage

This weekend, the girlfriends and I decided to run the Bubba Gump Shrimp Run, Forrest, Run 5k through the French Quarter. It is really one of the best races I think. The shrimp pasta and caesar salad following the race are delish and since its Jazz Fest weekend, tons of people show up to run.

We had a great time and I ran my best 5k time yet. The most disturbing part of the whole morning was this....Who wears this to a competitive race. "Excuse me, m'am... Um, I think your right butt cheek just fell out of your shorts. Can you please tuck that back in there. Thanks..."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is what my butt looks like, but I know better than to wear shorts like that to EXPOSE it. LOL.

good for you running in a race, my hats off to anyone that can run.

Karen said...

Eeeew!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too funny! I've often thought of training for a 5K, but that's about as far as it goes. My hat's off to you for doing it. How are things in New Orleans? Me and the bf have been contemplating a trip.