4/26/2009

What a weekend to be in New Orleans!

This was a beautiful and eventful weekend to be in New Orleans. It was the first weekend of JazzFest, the Zurich Golf Classic, the Bubba Gump Shrimp "Run, Forrest, Run" 5 k race, and in general, just wonderful spring weekend!I think our across the street neighbors are a little too into the JazzFest spirit. When we came home Friday, as you walk out on our front porch, this is the image you see. I mean, we are all excited about JazzFest, but The Pot-O-Gold is not the one memory I want to take home from it! In all seriousness, I'm not quite sure why they couldn't scoot the potty into their driveway or somewhere a bit more discreet. (It is for the painters that are working on their house) But, in general, BM and I just thought this was the funniest thing EVER.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Well it is handy for tourists! haha... LMAO

Btw, thanks for the ec ad. I accepted it now and should be running at my blog Inlove with Daisies in a few days!

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO

Mystery Man said...

wow! now that's devotion to jazzfest!

Karen said...

Oh my! I hope they get their work done quickly.