3/05/2009

Jillian kicked my ass tonight

I made an Amazon order the other day that was over the $25 you need for free Super Saver shipping, so I decided to throw in The Biggest Loser's trainer, Jillian's DVD, The 30 Day Shred that I've been hearing so much about. At less than $9, what did I have to lose?

I just got it in the mail and tried it tonight. I didn't realize I needed weights and didn't have any so I improvised by using some candlesticks. Note to self: get some weights! Anyway, level one was a pretty good workout for only 20 minutes. The cardio was not that challenging, but the strength training was tough for me.

I'm not going to do it everyday, but I figure it will be a good add-on for me on the days I don't run.

2 comments:

A.D. said...

I love this DVD. The first time I did it my whole body hurt! I'm still on level one, but I only use it on the days when I can't make it to the gym. Hopefully, level 2 won't be too bad!

Maggie said...

I ordered this from Amazon and I'm still waiting on it. I cannot wait to get my butt kicked.