3/31/2009

Another Wedding Weekend

This last weekend ended up being really fun. After our trip to Pancho's, BM, LM, and I packed up the car and headed to Baton Rouge. We ditched Little Monkey with his grandparents and headed to Alexandria for the wedding of our good friend and former coffeeshop barista, Anna.

Although Alexandria was a little more boring than I had expected, the wedding was beautiful and Big Monkey and I had a fun night away from LM. We even had time to go see a movie after the wedding. We saw I Love You, Man and IT WAS HILARIOUS!! Run, don't walk, to the movie theater right now. I laughed through the whole thing.This picture may look familiar since this is the third wedding in six months, BM and I have worn this same suit and dress! I actually found a perfect dress in Baton Rouge but hadn't brought the shoes I have that would have matched and didn't want to spend anymore money. So, I went with Old Faithful. Hopefully I'll have another opportunity to wear the new dress soon.

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

what matters most is that you celebrated the marrage of you friend.

Later Gator said...

I love your new profile pic! You guys need to let us know when you come to baton rouge sometime. We'd love to have you over.

tony mdy said...

happy ending..and wish happy ever :O

tony mdy said...

lovely couple and happy ever...nice pic.