8/18/2008

Back on Track as of today

I started jogging in January thanks to the Couch to 5K running program that Sasha of Barely Keeping It All Together introduced me to. It is a great program and if you are interested in starting to jog, I highly recommend it, even if you are completely out of shape. Anyway, I was doing pretty well and then the height of summer hit New Orleans, and whammo, I haven't jogged in over a month. So, this afternoon, I got off my butt and did two laps around Audubon Park which is 3.6 miles. I have a new plan to meet my friend at the gym every Tuesday and Thursday night, so hopefully I am out of my funk and I will get back on track with my weight loss. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and I am hoping the girls over at Operation Skinny Bitch will help me get motivated! I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link!
Will check it out as soon as the hat is over :)
I envy you for already getting off the Couch, sigh.
;)
Greetings from Hungary!

Later Gator said...

Hey Sarah. It's Laurie of Mike and Laurie in Baton Rouge. I wish we could have made it to the shower over the weekend. I have a blog too if you care to stop by www.smallredstool.blogspot.com.
Love your blog. Mike sent me the link. Later!

Mike Golch said...

I need to get of my tush and lose 60 lbs at least.

Unknown said...

SOOOO not related but eveyrhing summer (all year clothes) at pippen lane was 75% off the other day. The had tons of boy stuff!!!