8/16/2008

OMG! Just got my first perve!

So I don't know whether to laugh or to be totally skeeved out right now. I have FeedBurner on my blog which tells me who is on, where they live, and how they got here. So, I take a look at where my traffic is coming from this morning and saw that someone from France came to me via French Google. Now, usually, this means they blogged some phrase which took them to a post I have about that topic. So this phrase they googled took them to my August 1 post "Happy National Raspberry Cream Pie Day".

I, of course, think maybe they were searching for pie recipes. Makes sense, right? Uh, no, this person goggled "creampie little boy blog". Now, at this point, I am clueless and still see nothing wrong with this so I also google via google.fr (the french google-how they got to me) "creampie little boy blog" and it comes up all these sex sites. I am guessing "creampie" must mean more than I ever imagined (I have told you before, I am pretty naive). I am not going to do further research to figure out what this means, but it is a bit scary. I mean I do have pics of the Little Monkey on here. I guess thats why it is best to keep things as anonymous as possible. And the guy is in France, but it is a reminder that there are some really freaky, dangerous people out there. Makes you think.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

EW!!! Pervs suck. I don't wanna find out how people in other countries have come to my blog, especially if they were googling. I know there are nasty people out there, but I'd rather pretend that everyone who crosses my blog did it because they REALLY want to hear about my fat butt working out on the elliptical.

dillyberto said...

WOW! I didn't know you had a site!

We met you at the Art Market maybe a couple of months back. We have two children. Our son is 2 and daughter is 2 1/2 months.
We go to the coffee shop on the weekends and get the updates from your spouse.

I'll be reading your stuff, too!

Mike Golch said...

Sara,Just poped it to say hi. I hope that you and your Family are haveing a great day!
to he double hocky stiks with the peerve.
Hugs and God's Love and Blessing to you and your family my friend. Mike g. said that(It's an A.A.thing of mine)

Unknown said...

Hmm. If you think that is bad just imagine the folks that search and come up with my blog - Cutie Booty Cakes!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Eeeew - creepie! I, on the other hand, still get dozens of hits a month on a post I wrote back in April on songs to sing in the car! ;o)

Unknown said...

Eeeew - creepie! I have on from somebondy that was looking for cute little boys in bathing suits--- I was writing about cute bathing suits for boys.

Elle said...

Yuk. Sometimes I don't know about these services - maybe their techs throw in random stats to see if we're paying attention?

HawgWyld said...

Creepy! And, once again, we've learned something -- you just never know what kind of searches will bring people to your site, do you?

Visit the Natural State Hawg!

Anonymous said...

Ouch pervs need to be castrated lol. They should bring Eunuchs back into fashion. So sorry about that my Friend.

Unknown said...

Umm, maybe it's Big Monkey they're after???

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something that would happen to me! I haven't had one yet, but I'm sure that one will find me eventually!

Anonymous said...

Ick. Ick. Ick.

This is why I worry and don't post pics of my kids. Plus because my husband would FREAK OUT if I did (for the same reason).

Pervs everywhere.