8/17/2008

Ho'omaika'i 'ana

That means Congratulations in Hawaiian. So, Ho'omaika'i 'ana, to our good friends, Stinks and Sparkles, on their impending nuptials. Last night was their much anticipated Couples Hawaiian Luau Shower and it was great fun.
Check out this little piggy (called cochon de lait in South Louisiana). I felt sorry for the cute little guy but he was quite yummy.
Big Monkey and I really got into the Hawaiian spirit and donned our fanciest Luau attire. I definitely had one too many mai tais!

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

as long as every body enjoyed them selves and no one mad a sailly fool out of them selves that it all good. I hope that you and Big Monley are having a Grand day! Hugs and God's Blessing. Mike G. said that!(It's my A.A.thing)

Unknown said...

Wow, that pig looks scary. My cousin had one at his wedding in the Dominican Republic. That was the first time I ever saw a roasted pig. I am counting this as number 2.

Unknown said...

This looks like a really neat way to celebrate, never been to a pig roast, they have them occassionally up here in WI, but we roast corn more often.

Bridget said...

What fun!! You guys look really cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I found your blog through EntreCard and I really love it. :) My sister lived in New Orleans for 10 years and enjoyed living there very much.